Guest Feedback 2017
After record numbers of guests travelling this summer, it is time to share just some of the feedback we have recevied from our guests. Those that have travelled so far have offered fantastic feedback, both constructive and helpful, allowing for further development of our tours and an even better experience for those looking to travel in 2018.
Here’s what some of our adeo Travel guests have had to say so far:
- “Thank you so much for planning such an incredible trip… it was exceptional”.
Teresa Larada Horner-Miller, London and Beyond, New Mexico, USA
- “Your service and advice was great”.
Tim Ross, Best of Britain, West Virginia, USA
- “Service was very good and the pre-travel advise helpful, very good information, all events we attended we were very happy with”.
Diane Hinton, Heart of England Tour, New Zealand
- “All in all, a great trip. Thank you so much”.
Cate Root, England by Rail, Canada
- “We would definitely use your services if the need arises and would recommend these to others”.
Sudha Kalyanpur, Scotland Small Group Tours, New Jersey, USA
- “Everything went well on our self-drive in the UK recently which you organised for us… the Hotels you selected were great and we enjoyed our stay in all of them… all in all we had a great time and once again thank you for organising all this for us-we really appreciated your expertise”.
John Whimpey, England Self-Drive, Australia
- “Hotel accommodation was generally of a high standard… on the whole, I thoroughly enjoyed the tour”.
Judith Merryweather, Outer Hebrides and Skye Tour, Australia
- “I must thank you for the wonderful organization of our holiday…. we had a wonderful holiday thanks to you and I want to say how much we appreciated all the work you put into giving us a great schedule”.
Louise Pilon, Multiple Small Group Tours, Canada
- “Our trip was fantastic! The rail pass worked perfectly! The itinerary plus trips to the Lake District and Orkney Islands were fabulous!”
Lauren Clarke, Great Britain by Rail, Oregon, USA
- “We had a wonder tour of Great Britain. Our travel contact was Darryl Walters, I spoke with him several times while planning this trip. He was very helpful, and kept in contact with us as the trip got closer… the printed information was very helpful and we relied upon it throughout the trip… we had a great time, and hope to work with you again in the future on another tour”.
Michael Benson, Highlights of Britain, Illinois, USA
- “If we travel to the UK again which is our intention we will certainly be in touch”.
Sean O’Sullivan, England Self-Drive, New Zealand
- “We had a fantastic trip. We certainly saw a lot of Scotland and the weather was actually very cooperative”.
Julie George, Scotland Self-Drive, New Hampshire, USA
- “We thoroughly enjoyed touring through Wales and its wonderful monuments and landscapes”.
Diane Bissen, Wales Explorer, Germany
- “A big thank you for arranging the trip for us – it was certainly a “trip of a lifetime”. There are NO complaints whatsoever – everything went well and smoothly with all the trip… and we were lucky enough to see Obama and the Queen”.
Nigel van Cuylenburg, Great Britain Tour, Australia
- “Overall great… adeo and Darryl did great job and offered continual support through trip…”
Pippa Wiley, England Self-Drive, Texas, USA
- “We really enjoyed the trip to Scotland. The services that adeo provided were very good, the printed info was helpful”.
Marcia Parry, A Scottish Journey, New York, USA
- “Everything was satisfactory. Prior to tour all communication was excellent. We appreciated all the prompt emails and tour itinerary as well as the literature received from our guide. Itinerary, coach and guide were excellent”.
David Stahl, Private Group Tour, Florida, USA
- “Thanks again for all of your help. The trip was fantastic and we will have many beautiful memories for years to come”.
Toby Mandelman, Great Britain Tour, Canada
- “We had the most fabulous time in the UK… your suggested itinerary pointers were very helpful in conjunction with our own list of “must see” places to go… we were blown away by the quality and nature of the accommodations you booked on our behalf… we will definitely make contact for our future trips to the UK”.
Joanne Link, Castles and Manors of England and Wales, Australia
- “I was really happy with the itinerary you provided and the suggestions for things to see or do. As far as I was concerned it was just right… the hotels were great, all handy to everything, well done. Keep doing it the way you are, it is obvious you know what you are doing, your experience and knowledge shows. You respond promptly to messages and emails and I felt like a valued customer… thanks for helping to make Scotland so enjoyable for me”.
Jack Barker, Explore Scotland by Rail, Australia
- “We so enjoyed the trip that we would certainly use you again… the pre-tour pack arrived on time and was relevant and useful, especially the maps, and your communication in response to queries was very quick”.
John Crocker, Wonders of Wales, New Zealand
- “We had a wonderful time and agreed that even after 18 days, we weren’t really ready to come home and that is definitely a first. I have already recommended Adeo to several acquaintances who are interested in doing something similar. We had a wonderful time”.
Susan Sieloff, Great Britain by Rail, Massachusetts, USA
- “Our trip was great, thanks to your planning. Used all your planning info and appreciated your input into side trips etc… hotels were all great locations, clean and very helpful staff… thank you again for a well-planned holiday in your beautiful country”.
Louise Stafford, England and Wales by Rail, Canada
- “The trip went very well. Car hire service was excellent could not be faulted. Likewise, the accommodation you selected was first class and very enjoyable and thank you for booking Rick Steins in Padstow it was all we expected and more”.
Allan Hilless, West Country Legends, Australia
- “I am pleased to report that our trip to Scotland and England was a great success! All four of our traveling party were impressed with the accommodations and services provided through adeo Travel, and would give a highest rating to our travel package”.
Leland Anderson, Scottish Dream Coach-Tour, Idaho, USA
- “Patti and I would like to sincerely thank you for the superior customer service and attention to detail your team provided for our recent vacation in the U.K. adeo Travel provided an affordable, exciting vacation to beautiful and unforgettable locations while always making themselves available for questions and concerns. I’ve travelled a lot over the past 30 years… adeo Travel is second to none! 4 Stars! Thanks so much!”.
Barbara Hurt, Great Britain Tour, Idaho, USA
- “I would like to thank you for all your efforts in arranging all aspects of this trip. We had a great time… our travel contact was outstanding in their efforts to provide all we wanted and accommodated all our additional requests during the planning stage and gave us helpful advice”.
Allan Wilcock, Great Britain Tour, Australia
- “We received fantastic service from our Adeo travel contact, Amy, who answered all of our questions patiently. She gave accurate and comprehensive information about the tour, sights and travel information. She also went the extra mile to provide additional guidance for getting from place to place, which turned out to be absolutely essential for us”.
Shin Min Thng, Wales Self-Drive, Singapore
- “We really had a great time in Scotland!… overall with the entire trip we are WELL satisfied and happy with the services you and your company provided. I thank you and your team for everything you have done. We will definitely be in need of your assistance on our next trip. Thank you adeo and thank you on a very personal level to Shane. Amazing!”.
Sherry McNett, Scotland Self-Drive, Florida, USA
- “The trip was great, long drives along the countryside with pitstops to take photos. We had an amazing time and we truly wouldn’t have been able to plan it all without your help”.
Sara Cheong, British Journey, Hong Kong
- “Your booking process and correspondence prior to our trip was exceptional. Very efficient and thorough. The suggested itinerary and directions were great… overall we had a great time and plan to go back to Wales in the future. We are also likely to book one of your Scottish Tours and would certainly recommend Adeo Travel to our family and friends”.
Graeme Carpenter, Castles and Manors of Wales, Kent, England
If the above comments have made you dream of following in their footsteps, why not get in touch and we can discuss a potential trip to Britain? We cater to both guests looking for self-drive tours, and those who would prefer to travel to rail, small-group or coach.
New to 2017, we now have city breaks in locations such as Cardiff, London and Edinburgh!
We look forward to hearing from you!
August 9, 2017