C. and H. Woodard, North Carolina, USA
It was a pleasure to speak with you this morning. Our imput:
- Pre-trip info most helpful.
- Darryl was always accessible, pleasant, and knowledgeable.
- Rental car pick-up and drop- off was a breeze.
- Vehicle had plenty of space for baggage as well as passengers, good visibility, great gas milage, wish we could get them in U.S.
- Ferry crossings a good experience, on time, staff most efficient and friendly, simply took our place in line because we already had our tickets.
- Explorer passes, very useful , able to skip some lines, and saved money.
- Dinner and ceilidh, enjoyed talking with other fellow travelers, friendly efficient staff, good dinner, entertainment was excellent- music,humor, and audience interaction.
One of our best vacations ever. Very well planned, site selection excellent, suggested sightseeing well chosen, and over all pace of itinerary perfect- enough time to see and enjoy each site but kept us moving so we saw all parts of Scotland. Look forward to planing future vacations with Adeo Travel and Darryl. Will certainly refer friends. Thanks for the wonderful memories.September 2013