A Wales Coach Tour - Enjoy a journey through the heart of Britain taking in iconic landmarks of central England and lesser-known but equally enchanting gems of Wales. From the city of London, the Roman Baths, Stonehenge and Oxford we'll journey to the opulent Cardiff Castle, through the wilderness Brecon Beacons and to the medieval fortresses and majestic mountains of North Wales and the spectacular Snowdonia National Park.View this tour
Escorted coach tours of Wales
The relaxing way to explore Wales, on an adeo Travel escorted coach tour you are looked after from start to finish. Your tour includes all transport aboard a luxury motor-coach, quality overnight accommodation and a comprehensive sightseeing programme.
Working with one of the best operators on the ground here in Britain, adeo Travel are unique in our ability to offer traditional escorted touring programmes dedicated to the largely undiscovered nation of Wales. Our coach tour itineraries offer either a brief flavour of Wales staying in the north and south or a more in-depth journey which also takes you to the stunning West coast region.
As with all of our escorted coach tours, your Wales itinerary is packed full of inclusions as standard leaving you with very little to worry about on route. Your luxury motor-coach will carry you effortlessly through the scenic landscapes, you’ll gain knowledge from your tour director and your overnight lodging with breakfast each morning is all included as standard. As is a comprehensive touring and sightseeing programme and a selection of evening meals.
Your overnight lodging is an essential part of your tour and therefore we guarantee you’ll stay in quality hotel accommodation throughout your itinerary. The beauty of Wales is that it has not yet been permeated by the international chains and therefore you’ll find your hotel accommodations on our coach tours not only offer the comfort and services expected by the modern traveller but also historic character and an attentive local hospitality. Where dining is provided at your hotels you’ll always benefit from a three-course, multi-choice menu and included tea/coffee.
The beauty of touring Wales however is the rich culture and unique heritage that there is to discover. On an adeo Travel escorted coach tour of Wales you’ll benefit from a comprehensive and inclusive sightseeing programme, not to mention a handful of unique experiences such as visiting a working sheep farm in the mountains of North Wales or learning the tradition of Welsh love-spoon carving. Your daily itinerary is all looked after by your experience on-board tour director who’ll be sharing their local insight and knowledge with you throughout the trip.
- Choose from hand-picked Wales itineraries
- All transport throughout Wales by luxury motor-coach
- The services of an accompanying tour director for the duration of the trip
- All overnight accommodation in quality Wales hotels
- Full cooked Welsh breakfast each morning and inclusive evening dining on selected itineraries
- A comprehensive sightseeing and experience programme in Wales
- Expert advice from your adeo Travel Britain Expert during the planning of your trip
- Full travel documents pack including printed itinerary outline Britain map travel vouchers and our local hints and tips.
- Explore Wales in depth and see the highlights and iconic sights of this great nation
- Travel in comfort and style aboard a luxury motor-coach throughout Wales
- Enjoy quality overnight lodgings in Welsh hotels with all modern traveller comforts
- Inclusive and pre-booked attractions visits save you both time and money
- Gain local insight and knowledge of Wales’ rich history and heritage from your professional tour director
- Hassle-free planning with your own dedicated Britain expert.