A Scotland Coach Tour - Experience the Scottish Highlands and the heart of Scotland on this eight day journey through this small but characterful country. From the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow to the remote Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, the Cairngorms and central Scotland, you'll see ancient clan seats, baronial manors, remote castles, royal palaces, ancient battlefields, malt distilleries and the spiritual home of golf.View this tour
Our escorted coach tours of Scotland
Simply sit back and relax, an escorted coach tour of Scotland is the stress-free way to explore Scotland. As standard our Scotland coach tours include luxury motor-coach transport, quality overnight hotel lodgings and a comprehensive touring and admissions programme.
At adeo Travel we work with a hand-picked selection of local operators to bring you an extensive range of itineraries of Scotland taking you to all corners of this beautiful little nation. With departures from Glasgow and Edinburgh our tours will take you to the distant northern regions, past shimmering lochs, over heather-strewn highlands and even to the remote islands of Skye, Orkney and the Western Isles.
Our selection of Scotland tours has a wealth of inclusions ensuring you’re well taken care of from start to finish; all of your transport is included provided by modern, luxury motor-coach, and as is your overnight accommodation throughout, always staying in quality hotel lodging. Likewise, your tour includes a comprehensive sightseeing programme with inclusive attraction admissions and all the benefits and services of your professional tour director accompanying you throughout your journey.
An essential part of your Scotland tour is your overnight lodging; therefore, this is always confirmed in quality hotels of minimum three-star rating. The remote regions of Scotland are untouched by chain hotel groups, so lodging is generally in traditional and characterful hotels, particularly in the Highlands and Islands. You’ll be sure to experience authentic Scottish hospitality and all the creature comforts expected by the modern traveller.
There is no better way to discover Scotland’s heritage than on an escorted coach tour; you’ll benefit from the expertise of your local tour director throughout your trip and as standard your tour comes with a host of visitor admissions. Your sightseeing will include both iconic, must-see attractions such as Edinburgh Castle as well as hidden gems in the north of Scotland such as ancient stone-circles and remote Highland castles. On selected itineraries and departures, you’ll also enjoy authentic local experiences such as visiting a working Highland farm and speciality nights such as a traditional Scottish ceilidh night or even an evening at Edinburgh’s spectacular Military Tattoo in the grounds of Edinburgh Castle.
- Choose from a wealth of hand-picked Scotland itineraries
- All transport throughout Scotland by luxury motor-coach
- The services of an accompanying tour director for the duration of the trip
- All overnight accommodation in quality Scotland hotels
- Full cooked Scottish breakfast each morning and inclusive evening dining on selected itineraries
- A comprehensive sightseeing and experience programme in Scotland
- Expert advice from your adeo Travel Britain Expert during the planning of your trip
- Full travel documents pack including printed itinerary outline Britain map travel vouchers and our local hints and tips.
- Explore Scotland in depth and see the highlights and iconic sights of this great nation
- Travel in comfort and style aboard a luxury motor-coach throughout Scotland
- Enjoy quality overnight lodgings in Scottish hotels with all modern traveller comforts
- Inclusive and pre-booked attractions visits save you both time and money
- Gain local insight and knowledge of Scotland’s rich history and heritage from your professional tour director
- Hassle-free planning with your own dedicated Britain expert.