A Scotland Coach Tour - Experience the Scottish Highlands and the heart of Scotland on this eight day journey through this small but characterful country. From the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow to the remote Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, the Cairngorms and central Scotland, you'll see ancient clan seats, baronial manors, remote castles, royal palaces, ancient battlefields, malt distilleries and the spiritual home of golf.View this tour
Our escorted coach tours of Britain
The relaxing way to tour Britain, on an adeo Travel fully escorted coach tour you can simply sit back and take it all in as you are swiftly guided through the scenic landscapes and historic cities of England, Scotland and Wales.
Working with the very best operators on the ground here in Britain, adeo Travel have hand-picked a selection of itineraries which best showcase our great nation. From the city of London to the Highlands of Scotland, from a fleeting 5 day overview to a leisurely 15 day expedition, there’s an itinerary to suit everyone. And for 2018 we’ve also introduced several brand-new trips to our portfolio including a tour dedicated to the undiscovered nation of Wales, a journey to the remote Scottish Islands and an exclusive, luxurious trip worthy of Royalty.
Regardless of which tour and destinations you select, on an adeo Travel escorted tour of Britain you’ll enjoy a host of benefits; all tours are fully inclusive of transport by luxury motor-coach, overnight accommodation in first-class hotels, breakfast each morning, selected evening meals, the services of a professional tour director and a comprehensive sightseeing programme.
The inclusive, quality coach transportation ensures that you travel both in comfort and style; in the experienced hands of your professional driver you’ll cover greater distances than could be achieved on a self-guided tour and without having to navigate you’re simply left to sit-back and enjoy the views.
Overnight adeo recommended coach tours include quality overnight lodgings; you’ll stay in a selection of minimum three or four-star standard hotels ensuring you’ll enjoy all the creature comforts expected by the modern traveller. Many of the hotels are centrally located offering a convenient base from which to enjoy any free-time whilst selected itineraries offer stays in feature properties.
Besides your travel and accommodation, however, the main focus of your trip will of course be to discover the rich history and culture of Britain and there is no better way to achieve this than on an escorted tour; all of our recommended itineraries offer a comprehensive and structured sightseeing programme with all or many admissions pre-booked and paid in advance, many with dedicated priority admission just for the group. And throughout the trip your professional tour director will be handling all of the logistics and sharing their expert local knowledge to make sure you get the most out of your trip.
- A range of hand-picked itineraries to choose from
- All transport by luxury motor-coach
- The services of an accompanying tour director throughout
- All overnight accommodation in quality hotels
- Full cooked regional breakfast each morning and inclusive evening dining on selected itineraries
- A comprehensive sightseeing and experience programme
- Expert advice from your adeo Travel Britain Expert during the planning of your trip
- Full travel documents pack including printed itinerary outline Britain map travel vouchers and our local hints and tips.
- Explore all corners of Britain and see the highlights and iconic sights of this great nation
- Travel in comfort and style aboard a luxury motor-coach
- Enjoy quality overnight lodgings with all the creature comforts expected by the modern traveller
- Inclusive and pre-booked attractions visits save you both time and money
- Gain local insight and knowledge of Britain’s history and heritage from your professional tour director
- Hassle-free planning with your own dedicated Britain expert.