Stephanie Gridley – Britain Travel Consultant
Growing up in the popular farming county of Somerset in the heart of the English West Country, Stephanie spent time living across a wide area of the South of Great Britain, from the rugged landscapes of Dartmoor in Devon, to the bustling region of South Wales. In 2022 she returned to the exciting Welsh capital city, Cardiff, where she joined the team at adeo Travel.
Over the years, Stephanie has explored the British Isles extensively, with her bases in South Devon, South Wales and Somerset allowing her to easily explore the more ‘off the beaten track’ areas of these beautiful counties. Personal favourites of Stephanie include the charming coastal town of Salcombe and the picturesque village of Bourton-on-the-Water in the English Cotswolds.
In Stephanie’s spare time, she has travelled the globe, completing self-drive trips across the length of the United States, Iceland, rail tours throughout mainland Europe and most recently visiting five countries in a row to see the Christmas Markets of Prague, Dresden, Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava.
A keen reader, Stephanie’s Kindle goes everywhere on holiday with her and when she isn’t planning and booking trips, she can be found with her head in a good book.
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
- Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
- Providing complete financial protection for our guests
- Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK