Steffi Watts – Britain Travel Consultant
One of the newest members of the adeo Travel team, Steffi grew up in wide-open landscapes of the Norfolk in the east of England and spent most of her early years soaking up the wonders of the British countryside. Always keen to explore the wider world, in 2010 Steffi decided to up-roots and move across the country to the Welsh capital of Cardiff to study at university and has made South Wales her home ever since!
Before joining the team, Steffi worked extensively as a professional stage manager and has been lucky enough to travel the length of the UK, supporting theatre performances and cultural events of all scales and exploring some of Britain’s most vibrant towns & cities along the way. She has in-depth knowledge of the theatre & performing arts scene in Britain and her happy place is Edinburgh, where she has spent several summers supporting shows at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
A self-confessed foodie, outside of work Steffi can often be found exploring some of Britain’s best loved markets, shopping for home-grown produce and sampling all of the local delicacies. Her particular favourites include London’s Borough Market and of course Cardiff Market for some of the best Welsh cakes in the city!
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
- Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
- Providing complete financial protection for our guests
- Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK