Rhys Lattimer – Britain Travel Consultant
Born in Portsmouth, England, and raised in South Wales, following his high-school career, Rhys went to study at The University of Wales – Trinity St David achieving a BA Hons degree in Travel and Tourism.
With tourism one of Rhys’ passions in life, and with a particular interest in “Dark Tourism”, he took it upon himself to get out there and see the world as soon as he could; his first taste of travelling freedom came at 18 years old when he planned and carried out a trip to the North West of the United States by himself. Later, as part of his university degree course, Rhys also planned and organised an educational visit to San Francisco and New York for his tutor group, where he scheduled the destinations and tourist hotspots that they could hit to link into their University course – a highlight for him was having the opportunity to visit Alcatraz. Rhys’ most recent overseas adventure came in November 2022 when he travelled to Berlin, Germany, to visit their renowned Christmas markets.
Following his graduation from university, Rhys acquired a working background in the Hospitality and Tourism sectors working in restaurants and for a national hotel chain before joining the adeo Travel team to discover a new side of the industry.
Apart from Travelling, Rhys is a self-proclaimed nerd/geek with interests spanning into films, video games, comics, TV and table top games. He is also currently learning a new language alongside his other hobbies.
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
- Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
- Providing complete financial protection for our guests
- Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK