Matthew (or Matt) is one of adeo Travel’s co-founders; working in the marketing and technical departments he has been in charge of developing our back-office systems and the adeo Travel website.
Matt hails from the central England but moved to Wales to study and has remained living here ever since. He regularly returns to England to visit family and friends in the Midlands and his Cornish heritage offers him a perfect excuse to spend time in the beautiful West Country peninsula of England, his favourite region of Britain.
Whilst Matt has a keen interest in travel and has visited cities and regions across Europe, it is primarily his technical skills which he contributes to the adeo Travel brand. Having gained a degree in Economics and Management at the University of Cardiff, Matt went on to develop his interest in IT and web-design in his own time. His tireless work has seen adeo Travel’s website through three improved iterations going from a simple view webpage to the comprehensive site we see today.
Matt likes to stay fit and can regularly be found in the gym or on the tennis court.
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
Providing complete financial protection for our guests
Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK