Luke Manning – Britain Travel Consultant
A true southerner; Britain travel expert Luke was born and raised in the picturesque South West of England between the crashing waves and the rolling moors of the coastal county of Devon.
Hailing from a region which is home to a host of elegant Victorian seaside resorts and whose economy is heavily dependent on domestic tourism, Luke developed an interest in the travel industry from a young age and went on to study Travel and Tourism at a local college. Since his studies Luke has worked in the service and hospitality industry both in Devon and overseas in various spots around Europe expanding his knowledge of the many sides the tourism industry as well as experiencing the culture and heritage these places had to offer. Most recently Luke was employed by one of the biggest outbound British tour operators, where he covered a selection of Spanish resorts and areas whilst developing his travel expertise and the best ways to add value to a holiday.
Outside of work, Luke has travelled widely visiting destinations throughout Europe and worldwide; in 2018 he was lucky enough to have also toured France and areas of Spain in a campervan discovering a multitude of breath-taking and unusual places that wouldn’t have been found on the usual beaten track. Today he uses experience in Europe to offer his client’s his own top tips for discovering new places in his home country.
In 2018 Luke relocated to the bright lights of Cardiff in South Wales to join the adeo Travel team; he remains a passionate traveller and dedicates his time to helping others experience what Britain has to offer with its wealth of heritage, history and natural beauty. Being an expert in travel and constantly immersed in the attractions of the country, he can give all the top tips to make the most of your trip to Britain.
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
- Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
- Providing complete financial protection for our guests
- Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK