A native of Cardiff, Wales’ capital city, Jamie’s ancestors arrived in the Cardiff docklands from England’s West Country and Ireland during the city’s boom years as the world’s busiest coal port.
Despite growing up in the cosmopolitan urban centre Cardiff, Wales’ largest city, countless weekends during his childhood were spent holidaying in the family trailer in some of Britain’s areas of natural beauty including the captivating seascapes and beachfronts around all corners of Wales and the South West of England.
In 2012 Jamie left his hometown of Cardiff and took up a place studying at university in the city of Manchester in the North of England, the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. Following his years studying towards a degree in Digital Media Communications, Jamie took up a position working overseas for a niche outbound UK Tour operator. During his time working on various Greek and Spanish islands, Jamie fell in love with the travel and tourism industry; in his time working overseas he progressed from an overseas representative to managing a busy airport team and excelled in guest-relations roles, ultimately winning awards for his customer service. In 2017 Jamie returned to the UK and subsequently joined the adeo Travel team.
Having now returned to his home city of Cardiff, Jamie continues to travel domestically. He spends much of his spare time in London, where, as a culture buff, he enjoys nothing more than immersing himself in the sights and sounds of the city and exploring it’s plethora of museums and famous landmarks.
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
- Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
- Providing complete financial protection for our guests
- Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK