Danielle Litton – Britain Travel Consultant
Danielle was born and raised in the picture-perfect seaside town of Penarth, only a stone’s throw away from Cardiff the capital city of Wales. With family from all over the UK, Danielle regularly travels the length and breadth of Britain to visit them and enjoys exploring along the way. Her family are keen travellers and whilst she spent many childhood holidays overseas, they would always also make time for Caravan holidays in the UK in one of their favourite hotspots on the South Wales coast or in the beautiful English Lake District.
Since a young age Danielle has had a passion for travel; her grandmother was the owner of a local high-street travel agency in Wales and her mother worked for a period as cabin crew so it came as no surprise when Danielle started her two year apprenticeship with an Independent travel agent in South Wales. Over the course of two years, Danielle worked in a number of branches of the agency across South Wales whilst she studied to gain her NVQ diploma level 2 and 3 in Travel and Tourism which covered both worldwide and UK travel. Her customer-facing travel agency work has provided her with a wealth of first-hand knowledge and experience in the industry.
In the course of her studies and work experience, Danielle was lucky enough to visit many different places around the world however her favourite country is nearby France where she has travelled from the historic shores of Brittany right down to the lavender fields of Marseille. With family also now residing in France, for the last 10 years Danielle has spent Christmas here celebrating with friends and family in the foothills of the Alps.
Danielle joined the adeo Travel team in 2019 after completing her work and studies in travel and tourism and now enjoys assisting her guests to explore the UK.
In her personal life Danielle enjoys spending time with her young family, ice-skating, visiting new places and following the pursuits of the Welsh national rugby team!
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
- Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
- Providing complete financial protection for our guests
- Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK