Originally from the North West of England, Amy was born and raised in the city of Liverpool, famous birthplace of “the Beatles”. With her childhood memories of holiday’s across Britain visiting the nearby Lake District and the beautiful Cornwall in the Southwest of England, Amy has now settled in Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
After completing her A-Levels in 2004, Amy then embarked on a two year working holiday visa to Australia, travelling, visiting and working her way across the country primarily in roles in the travel industry on both the West and East Coasts as well as the Kimberley Region. Whilst on that side of the world, Amy was lucky enough to travel for 6 months in South East Asia, a truly fantastic experience which ignited her already growing passion for travel and the tourism industry.
Following her time in Australia, Amy returned to Europe and went to live in France for four years where she learnt another language, formalised her travel experience by gaining a HND qualification in Travel and Tourism and had numerous professional work experiences in the industry including roles in hotels, tourist offices and tailor-made agencies and operators, all of which broadened her practical knowledge of the industry. In 2016 Amy returned to Britain where she continues to develop her travel knowledge by visiting towns and cities across England, Scotland and Wales, and uses her extensive industry experience in assisting our overseas visitors with their travels to the UK. In 2017 Amy undertook familiarisation trips to North Wales and the West Coast and Highlands of Scotland.
When she’s not travelling and visiting family and friends, Amy’s spare time is occupied in the pursuit of her personal interests; drinking coffee, art and graphic design and staying fit in the gym.
- Specialists in providing vacations to Britain
- Based in Britain with first-hand experience of our nation
- Independent advice and guidance built around your needs
- Offering the personal service you expect from a local travel agent
- Carefully selected suppliers, partners and product providers
- Delivering unique vacation experiences tailored to our guests
- Certified members of the Travel Trust Association
- Providing complete financial protection for our guests
- Emergency out of hours service once you are in the UK