Do I need a travel visa?

People travelling from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and from within the EU do not usually require travel visas, you will just be asked to complete a landing card during your flight to Britain. Guests travelling from other destinations may require a visa to enter Britain, please check with your local British embassy or check online with the UK Border Agency at the following link:


Please note that adeo Travel cannot assist with the application of visas.

Contact us