Here at adeo Travel we are always looking to work new travel and accommodation partners and suppliers throughout England, Scotland and Wales. We want to build mutually beneficial business relationships with people who share our values of providing unique experiences and quality customer service. So if you operate tours, offer travel, transfer or guiding services, run an attraction or own a hotel, B&B, guest house or other accommodation then please get in touch and it could be the start of something beautiful!
Why work with adeo Travel?
- Increase your bookings – we’ll feature your accommodation/service on our website and within our tours. All bookings will come direct from us and will be clear and easy to process.
- Your accommodation/service will only be sold as part of a package. Naked rates will not be published on our website and direct comparisons on price cannot be made.
- We market primarily in North America – gain awareness of your accommodation/service in markets difficult to reach directly yourself.
- Our guests are on their holidays! On average they have high spend on additional services such as evening meals, bar drinks etc. We can recommend that guests dine in their accommodations where suitable.
- We are a customer focused travel company – we’ll add value to the client’s booking process when they confirm your service/accommodation through us and they will NOT book via a faceless online booking engine or anonymous call-centre.
- Flexible working processes. As a small company we can adapt our working and payment practices to ensure that we operate in ways that are convenient for both you and us.
- Easily contactable – as a small company, if you need to contact us for any reason you will get through to the right person quickly, easily and every time.
- Advance bookings and low cancellation rate. As our guests are flying to the UK they normally plan their trips well in advance which allows you to manage your stock effectively. Once booked they rarely cancel at short notice.
- Extended Season – many guests will book in the Summer months but as guests are making an overseas holiday they are more flexible when they travel and will often do so out-with the traditional UK high season.
- Midweek bookings – guests are touring for extended periods, not just for weekend breaks. This means multiple night stays and bookings from Sunday to Thursday as well as weekends.
- No membership fee or marketing costs whatsoever.
What we ask for in return?
- Competitive rates discounted from your published/rack rate.
- That you provide us with images of your accommodation for our website, we will create a text which we ask you to check for accuracy.
- That you provide us with some basic driving directions for your accommodation so that we can provide these to guests where required.
- A willingness to work together and build a working relationship for our mutual benefit as agent and accommodation provider.